OUR CORE CAPABILITIES
- Plate Rolls and Press Brake
- CNC milling, drilling, and turning and router capabilities
- GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, SAW, Stud and Spot welding
- Robotic, manual, and semi-automatic processes
- ASME B & PV Code Section IX and AWS qualified welding personnel and procedures
- Expertise with carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, exotics, and impact-absorbing material
- Overhead cranes with 40-ton capacity, fork lifts with 20-ton capacity, and portable lifting capabilities in excess of 100 tons
- CNC sawing, hi-definition plasma cutting, 5-axis waterjet, laser, shearing and beveling
- Garnet and glass bead blast booth 16′ x 20′ x 26′
- Paint booth 13′ x 30′ x 30′
Columbiana Hi Tech is the leading manufacturer of custom nuclear transportation and storage systems including dry-shielded canisters, PWR and BWR Fuel Assembly Packages, UO2 powder or pellet packages, UF6 cylinders, and liquid transportation vessels. Whatever your project, we create custom solutions to suit your needs.
We have extensive expertise in thin and medium gauge welding, and our ability to develop precise tooling to maintain tight tolerances ensures you’ll see us as an able partner with an ability to meet your most unique and demanding specifications.
We design safe solutions that work, and our quality program meets ASME NQA-1, 10CFR Part 71, 72, and 10CFR50 Appendix B requirements. The product you order is the product you receive…to print, to spec, and ahead of delivery schedule!